Join Jennifer McBee for an in-depth discussion in this video Format a report into multiple columns, part of Cert Prep: Access Expert - Microsoft Office Specialist for Office 2019 and Office 365.
- (Instructor) If you've worked in Word … or Excel before chances are you've worked with headers … and footers, but when we're working in Access … with reports and forms, it's quite a bit different. … For instance, in our reports and forms we'll have … a page header and footer, a report header and footer, … and if you have included groups in your data, … you'll also have a group header and footer. … I'm going to show you how to insert page numbers … into each of these areas. … We'll look at inserting a logo, … inserting titles, and date and time. … Let's jump right into our headers, footers data base, … and take a look at our employee information report. … On this report, we're missing a title, … so we'll definitely go in and add that, … but you can see that we have information in our page header … that will appear on each and every page. … I'm going to go in to print preview. … Here are the headers on page one. … I'll go ahead and navigate to page two … and you can see that they're repeating, …
- Modifying the database structure
- Managing table relationships and keys
- Exporting data
- Managing records and fields
- Creating and running queries
- Configuring form controls
- Modifying form positioning
- Grouping report fields
- Formatting reports
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Exam Overview
2. Managing Databases
3. Create and Modify Tables
4. Create and Modify Queries
5. Modify Forms in Layout View
6. Modify Reports in Layout View
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.