In this course, Adam Wilbert shows you how, by exploring options for getting your data out of Microsoft Access, making it easier to share with others. He covers Access data export options, and demonstrates how to modify exported files with a text editor. He also explains how to link Access to an Azure SQL database to provide a cloud storage solution for your Access tables.
- Why not use web apps?
- Exporting data to HTML
- Formatting HTML with table CSS
- Working with data exports
- Converting data to JSON
- Building a webpage to parse exports
- Linking to an Azure SQL database
- Linking Access to Azure tables
- Interacting with data on the web