Join Adam Wilbert for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing a report in Layout view, part of Office 365: Access Essential Training.
- So let's work on cleaning up our Check In Details report…and bring it into a state that will actually be useful.…Let's go ahead and come down to our report here,…the Check In Details, and right click on it…and I'm going to jump straight into Layout View here.…Now there's several things that I want to change…and I'll just start at the top and work…my way down.…First, I'm going to change this title here.…Let's go ahead and click on it…and double click then.…I'm going to change it to Guest Room Assignment History.…Go ahead and press Enter to make that change.…And then I want to change the color,…so I'll go to the Format tab…where we can find our Font Options.…
I'll change this color using the dropdown list,…and I'm going to choose this purple GIF right here,…which is Purple Number Five.…Then I'm going to go ahead and use my arrow keys…to scoot it over a little bit.…And I'll just tap it over 'til it gets to about here.…Next thing I want to do is add in a logo…for the Landon Hotel.…I can find that on the Design tab.…
The course also shows you how to build queries and action queries, create and design forms, use macros, integrate Access with the rest of the Office 365 suite, and maintain your databases over time.
- Creating a new database
- Creating tables and new data types
- Importing and entering data
- Setting up relationships and primary keys
- Adding validation rules
- Sorting and filtering table data
- Building queries
- Designing forms
- Creating reports
- Attaching macros to buttons and tables
- Working with Excel and Outlook data
- Maintaining an Access database
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Tables
3. Setting Field Properties
4. Organizing Records
5. Using Queries
6. Working with Specialty Queries
7. Creating Forms
8. Designing Forms
9. Creating Reports
10. Working with Macros
11. Integrating Access with the Office Suite
12. Maintaining the Database
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.