Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a new view, part of Creating Access Web Apps in SharePoint 2013.
- The Issues table and Employee table…have at least two different views that we've seen,…but when I added the Projects table,…we don't see a view.…However, if I ask to look at the data,…though there's no data, it will present me…with a basic Datasheet view.…However, there are no views available…to the app right now.…I wanna create some views.…Now, if I go to the Navigation Pane,…notice that there's a Datasheet view,…there's even a List view for projects.…
It will be the name of the table, a space,…and then either Datasheet or List view…for these views that are automatically created.…Let's go ahead and add the List view,…which is List Details…and Projects.…And this is actually called Projects_List.…And it creates a nice looking new view.…That looks great.…I get a view that has a space here…for my ProjectName, ProjectEndDate, ProjectStartDate.…
If I wanna do some basic editing on this view, I can.…I might want the StartDate to be between…the Name and the EndDate, might wanna give…more space for the Name.…Any of the things you already know how to do…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating a new app
- Building tables from different sources
- Creating relationships between tables
- Working with views
- Using macros for automation
- Saving your app in an app package
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: The "Using the If macro action" movie seems to end in the middle of troubleshooting. What am I missing?
Q: This course was updated on 08/25/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover changes for Access Web Apps and migrating Access Web App data to SharePoint Online.
SharePoint 2013 for Site Champions and Power Userswith Mark Abdelnour2h 57m Intermediate
1. Creating a Simple Access App
2. Working with Views
3. Automating and Packaging
Next steps1m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.