Create forms with application parts
- [Voiceover] By now, I bet you're feeling like a pro…at creating simple basic forms.…However, because you may be asked…to create other types of forms…on the Access 2013 MOS exam,…we'll explore two additional form types…in this video.…The first: navigation forms.…I think when you see this…you're going to get really excited about it.…If you're already using it, good for you.…As a trainer, I find that a lot of Access users…are not even aware that they have the ability…to easily create a navigation form.…
Next, split forms.…Split forms are really helpful…because we can see the information…above in a regular form layout…and the same information down below…in a datasheet layout.…I think you'll really like that one too.…So let's go ahead and get started.…I have the 05_02 exercise file open.…We have several tables available to us,…one query, and we have have several forms…that have been created.…Let's start off with a navigation form.…
We'll go to our Create tab.…In the Forms group, you have a Navigation menu.…There are so many different types…
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
The course first explores the MOS certification program and highlights its cost, format, and objectives. Jennifer then walks viewers through all of the Access exam areas in detail. She explains how to create and manage Access databases, build tables, join tables with relationships, and create queries, forms, and dynamic reports. She includes free practice files to follow along while learning about each topic. There are challenges to test your skills at the end of almost every chapter, and the full-length, 50-minute practice exam at the end of the course will ensure you're ready for the real exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Reviewing exam objectives
- Creating a new database
- Managing relationships
- Protecting a database
- Creating tables
- Modifying fields
- Creating different types of queries
- Using calculated fields and groups in a query
- Building forms
- Creating and formatting reports
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Create and Manage a Database
3. Build Tables
4. Create Queries
5. Create Forms
6. Create Reports
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.