Create new forms, save forms, delete forms
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] We have explored several objects…in our Access database.…We've created tables,…and we've learned how to create and run queries…to filter the information.…Now, let's talk about forms.…Forms are a great way to view the information that's…stored in your tables.…It's also a great way to be able to do data entry,…or edit an existing record.…In this video,…we'll explore three different ways to create a form.…First, the Quick Form.…
It truly is quick, you'll see.…Then, the Form Wizard.…You should be very comfortable working with wizards,…because we use them so much in the last chapter…creating our queries.…We'll also look at how to create a form in Form Design.…If you're the type of person who likes to start with…a blank slate,…and build from there,…you're gonna love the Form Design function.…In the Access 2013 Mos exam,…you will be asked to create a form.…You will be able to choose any of the three methods…that we explore today to create your form.…
Remember, the Mos Exam is project based,…not process based.…
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
The course first explores the MOS certification program and highlights its cost, format, and objectives. Jennifer then walks viewers through all of the Access exam areas in detail. She explains how to create and manage Access databases, build tables, join tables with relationships, and create queries, forms, and dynamic reports. She includes free practice files to follow along while learning about each topic. There are challenges to test your skills at the end of almost every chapter, and the full-length, 50-minute practice exam at the end of the course will ensure you're ready for the real exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Reviewing exam objectives
- Creating a new database
- Managing relationships
- Protecting a database
- Creating tables
- Modifying fields
- Creating different types of queries
- Using calculated fields and groups in a query
- Building forms
- Creating and formatting reports
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Relational Database Fundamentalswith Adam Wilbert2h 40m Beginner
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Create and Manage a Database
3. Build Tables
4. Create Queries
5. Create Forms
6. Create Reports
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.