Join Adam Wilbert for an in-depth discussion in this video Checking out the More Forms options, part of Access 2016 Essential Training.
- Most data driven forms display…only a single record at a time,…however there's additional form types…that you can choose when you'd like to be able…to work with several records.…On the Create tab here we can go…into the More Forms section to see a couple of those.…The two I want to take a look at are the Multiple Items form…and the Split Form.…So let's go ahead and use a premade query…that's Guests_UnitedStates query that we created earlier…and we'll explore both of those options.…So make sure that the Guests_UnitedStates…is selected here in the navigation pane,…then we'll go up to the Create tab, and over to More Forms,…and I'm going to choose Multiple Items.…
That's going to automatically create a Multiple Items form…for us to work with.…You can see that we're in Layout view right now…just by taking a look here at the top here…where it says Form Layout Tools,…that tells me we're in Layout mode.…And we can make adjustments to this form…however we want.…For instance I'm going to take the names here…and I'm going to shrink these boxes up, or these rows,…
The course also shows you how to build queries and action queries, create and design forms, use macros, integrate Access with the rest of the Office 2016 suite, and maintain your databases over time.
- Creating a new database
- Creating tables and new data types
- Importing and entering data
- Setting up relationships and primary keys
- Adding validation rules
- Sorting and filtering table data
- Building queries
- Designing forms
- Creating reports
- Attaching macros to buttons and tables
- Working with Excel and Outlook data
- Maintaining an Access database
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Tables
3. Setting Field Properties
4. Organizing Records
5. Using Queries
6. Working with Specialty Queries
7. Creating Forms
8. Designing Forms
9. Creating Reports
10. Working with Macros
11. Integrating Access with Office Suite
12. Maintaining the Database
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.