Introduction of the practice document, which like the actual test lists steps for the viewer to complete.
- [Voiceover] Hi, welcome to the final challenge…for this course.…Your first task will be to open the 07 challenge file.…For this challenge, I am challenging you…to complete all the tasks in 40 minutes or less.…Take your time on the tasks as much as possible.…The things that you can do quickly,…go ahead and do those tasks,…and that'll give you more time…for the more difficult tasks in the challenge.…On the Access 2013 MOS exam, you'll have 50 minutes…to complete 20 to 25 tasks.…
When you can complete this challenge in 40 minutes or less,…you'll be ready to sit for the Access 2013 MOS exam.…If you find that you're not able…to complete the final challenge in 40 minutes or less,…please review the videos so you can review the areas…that you're having a little bit of trouble with,…and then, retake the challenge.…You can also view my solution video…to see how I completed all of the tasks…in 40 minutes or less.…Good luck with the challenge.…I wish you well.…
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
The course first explores the MOS certification program and highlights its cost, format, and objectives. Jennifer then walks viewers through all of the Access exam areas in detail. She explains how to create and manage Access databases, build tables, join tables with relationships, and create queries, forms, and dynamic reports. She includes free practice files to follow along while learning about each topic. There are challenges to test your skills at the end of almost every chapter, and the full-length, 50-minute practice exam at the end of the course will ensure you're ready for the real exam.
- Identify the location of the search field in a table.
- Recall how to update identical information across multiple records.
- Explain how to create a report that pulls information from two tables.
- Explain the difference between a split form and a subform.
- Identify two methods used to create a calculated field in a query.
- Summarize how to display information in a particular order when creating a report.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Create and Manage a Database
3. Build Tables
4. Create Queries
5. Create Forms
6. Create Reports
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.