Self-test your comprehension by completing a series of hands-on objectives, then reviewing the author's solution video. Learn that time is a major factor in the Access 2010 MOS Exam, so the ability to solve objectives quickly is important. Practice creati
- [Instructor] Hi, welcome to the chapter five challenge.…In this challenge, we'll be using…the 05_08 challenge exercise file.…I believe you should be able to complete…all of the tasks in eight minutes or less.…If you find that you're not able…to complete the tasks in the allotted amount of time,…please go back and review the videos…and then come back and try the challenge again.…You can also watch my solution video…to see how I completed all the tasks…in under eight minutes.…Good luck.…
- Creating a new Access database
- Applying application parts
- Backing up a database
- Creating new tables and fields
- Sorting and filtering records
- Setting primary keys
- Importing data
- Creating basic forms
- Creating Access queries, including crosstab and multitable queries
- Creating Access reports
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 18s
2. Managing the Access Environment
3. Building Tables
4. Create Forms
5. Create and Manage Queries
6. Create Reports
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.