Self-test your comprehension by completing a series of hands-on objectives, then reviewing the author's solution video. Learn that time is a major factor in the Access 2010 MOS Exam, so the ability to solve objectives quickly is important. Practice creati
- [Narrator] Hi welcome to the Chapter 2 Challenge.…For this challenge we're using the…02_06 Challenge exercise file,…which you can find in your chapter 2 folder.…I believe you should be able to complete…all of these tasks in five minutes or less.…Now because this is your first challenge,…I'm going to open the file with you so we can take a look…at the challenge exercise and talk about what will be…expected of you during the challenge.…I have Access open, I'll go to File, Open.…
I'm in my chapter 2 folder.…Here is the challenge exercise.…Double click to open it up.…I have configured each of the challenge exercise files…to always open the instructions form.…If you're going through an exercise…and you accidentally close this form,…you can always come back over to your navigation pane…and just double click on it to open it back up.…Now the first task of your challenge will always be to save…the database file with the word My in front of the title.…And that way you won't overwrite…your original exercise file.…
You'll work through each of the tasks…
- Creating a new Access database
- Applying application parts
- Backing up a database
- Creating new tables and fields
- Sorting and filtering records
- Setting primary keys
- Importing data
- Creating basic forms
- Creating Access queries, including crosstab and multitable queries
- Creating Access reports
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 18s
2. Managing the Access Environment
3. Building Tables
4. Create Forms
5. Create and Manage Queries
6. Create Reports
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.