- Modifying the database structure
- Managing table relationships and keys
- Exporting data
- Managing records and fields
- Creating and running queries
- Configuring form controls
- Modifying form positioning
- Grouping report fields
- Formatting reports
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Jen] Hi, my name is Jen McBee and I'm here to help you prepare for the Microsoft Certified Access Expert Exam for Office 365 and Office 2019. I'm a certified MOS master instructor and I've been mentoring students in Microsoft Access since 2006. Microsoft certifications give you a professional advantage. They're globally recognized and certification will confirm your proficiency in Access. We'll start with an overview of the different MOS certifications and how to prepare for the exam. Next, we'll cover all of the domain objectives for the Access Expert Exam. I will give you opportunities for hands-on practice of the exam objectives throughout the course and we'll finish with a full-length practice exam to test your skills and your speed. So if you're up to the challenge, let's get started.
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Exam Overview
2. Managing Databases
3. Create and Modify Tables
4. Create and Modify Queries
5. Modify Forms in Layout View
6. Modify Reports in Layout View
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.