Learn the commands on the Report Page Setup tab. Author Jen McBee reviews commands under the Page Setup tab demonstrating how to change the margin settings of a report as well as the page orientation, Show Margins, Print Data Only, and focuses on other co
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Instructor] Okay, let's talk about the fourth…and last tab that's available to you…when you're in designer layout view…working on your reports,…and that's the page setup tab.…The most commonly used options are margins,…changing the page orientation,…showing your margins when you're in layout view,…and printing only the data.…Now on the Access 2010 MOS exam you may be asked to…adjust the margins of a report,…or change the page orientation.…
So in this video we'll cover all four options,…but we're going to focus on margins and orientation.…I have the 06 05 exercise file open, so if you're ready…let's get started.…Let's focus on the employee department and hire date report.…I'll just increase the width here…so you can see the whole name.…I'll double click to open it up.…Let's go ahead and go into design view,…and we'll click on the page setup tab.…
Now starting over on the left hand side, you'll see that…we can change the page size;…letter, tabloid, legal, et cetera.…This is where we can change the margins.…If on the exam you are asked to reset the report margins to…
- Creating a new Access database
- Applying application parts
- Backing up a database
- Creating new tables and fields
- Sorting and filtering records
- Setting primary keys
- Importing data
- Creating basic forms
- Creating Access queries, including crosstab and multitable queries
- Creating Access reports
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 18s
2. Managing the Access Environment
3. Building Tables
4. Create Forms
5. Create and Manage Queries
6. Create Reports
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.