Join Adam Wilbert for an in-depth discussion in this video Adjusting print settings, part of Office 365: Access Essential Training.
- Report objects are specifically designed…for the printed page so it makes sense…that at some point you'll want to print them.…We've been using the Print Preview mode…to check out our layouts and confirm…that things are looking like they should.…But let's take a deeper look at the options…that are available in the Print Preview view.…In my navigation pane, I'm going to scroll down…and find the report called CheckIn Analysis.…There's a couple of different ways…we can get this into Print Preview view.…I can right click on it and choose Print Preview view…from the pop-up menu.…I can double click on it which will open me up…in the Regular Report view…and then on the Home tab of the ribbon…I can change my view here to Print Preview.…
I also have some buttons on the very bottom…right-hand corner of my screen…and I can jump into Print Preview with this button here.…Or another way is to go over here to the File Menu,…go down to Print and then choose Print Preview…from that option there.…Either way, go ahead and switch into Print Preview view.…
The course also shows you how to build queries and action queries, create and design forms, use macros, integrate Access with the rest of the Office 365 suite, and maintain your databases over time.
- Creating a new database
- Creating tables and new data types
- Importing and entering data
- Setting up relationships and primary keys
- Adding validation rules
- Sorting and filtering table data
- Building queries
- Designing forms
- Creating reports
- Attaching macros to buttons and tables
- Working with Excel and Outlook data
- Maintaining an Access database
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Tables
3. Setting Field Properties
4. Organizing Records
5. Using Queries
6. Working with Specialty Queries
7. Creating Forms
8. Designing Forms
9. Creating Reports
10. Working with Macros
11. Integrating Access with the Office Suite
12. Maintaining the Database
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.