Access 2007: Queries in Depth
In Access 2007: Queries in Depth, author Adam Wilbert illustrates how to create and leverage real-world queries and turn raw data into usable information. The course covers setting up queries, performing calculations, using the built-in Access functions to further refine query results, and identifying top performers or areas for improvement based on a range of criteria. Exercise files are included with the course.
- Naming conventions and best practices
- Working with joins and primary keys
- Using comparison operators
- Printing query results
- Creating parameter queries
- Creating calculated fields
- Using the Expression Builder
- Making conditional statements
- Appending queries
- Updating queries
- Hi, my name is Adam Wilbert, and I'd like to welcome you to Access 2007 Queries in Depth. In this course, I'm gonna reveal the tools that you'll need to answer some of the most complex questions that you might have about your data. I'll walk you through some real world scenarios and show you how to leverage queries to bring a new level of insight and clarity to your raw data tables. We'll look at setting up queries from scratch to filter and sort your data in your database, and I'll demonstrate how to perform calculations on numerical values and use some built in Access functions to further refine the way your data is presented. We'll also use queries to identify top performers, as well as to automate some repetitive analysis tasks.
Now, I like to say that a good database can give you more than what you've put into it, and queries is where that magic happens. Where raw data becomes useful information. Together, we're gonna cover all of that and more in Access 2007 Queries in Depth.
5-Day Drawing Challenge: Different Ways to Draw43,972 Views
Titanium Mobile App Development Essential Training254,867 Views
Creating Drag-and-Drop Functionality with Edge Animate45,512 Views
Understanding Maya nCloth89,373 Views
Web Motion for Beginners: Animate a CSS Sprite Sheet20,302 Views
Access 2013 Essential Training2,702,918 Views
Access 2010 Essential Training3,169,170 Views
Access 2007 Essential Training1,273,397 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training4,259,922 Views
Up and Running with VBA in Access591,196 Views