- View Offline
- Naming conventions and best practices
- Working with joins and primary keys
- Using comparison operators
- Printing query results
- Creating parameter queries
- Creating calculated fields
- Using the Expression Builder
- Making conditional statements
- Appending queries
- Updating queries
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, my name is Adam Wilbert, and I'd like to welcome you to Access 2007 Queries in Depth. In this course, I'm gonna reveal the tools that you'll need to answer some of the most complex questions that you might have about your data. I'll walk you through some real world scenarios and show you how to leverage queries to bring a new level of insight and clarity to your raw data tables. We'll look at setting up queries from scratch to filter and sort your data in your database, and I'll demonstrate how to perform calculations on numerical values and use some built in Access functions to further refine the way your data is presented. We'll also use queries to identify top performers, as well as to automate some repetitive analysis tasks.
Now, I like to say that a good database can give you more than what you've put into it, and queries is where that magic happens. Where raw data becomes useful information. Together, we're gonna cover all of that and more in Access 2007 Queries in Depth.