Join Rick Schmunk for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Learning Ableton Analog.
- There are a couple of things that you should know before starting this course. In order to demonstrate all of Ableton Analog's features, we've built this course using Ableton Live Suite 9.5 and Max for Live. As such, some of the features that I mention in this course may not be available on the intro or standard version of Ableton Live 9. If you don't own Live Suite, you can download a fully functional 30 day trial version of Live Suite 9 from the Ableton website. While you don't need to be fully proficient with Ableton Live, it will help to have a basic understanding.
Now let's get started with Up and Running with Ableton Analog.
- Creating a default preset
- Creating richer sounds with oscillator tuning
- Using filters to sculpt sounds
- Shaping volume with amp envelopes
- Creating motion with filter modulation
- Creating different synth sounds, from saw bass to vintage lead