- There are a couple of things that you should know before starting this course. In order to demonstrate all of Ableton Analog's features, we've built this course using Ableton Live Suite 9.5 and Max for Live. As such, some of the features that I mention in this course may not be available on the intro or standard version of Ableton Live 9. If you don't own Live Suite, you can download a fully functional 30 day trial version of Live Suite 9 from the Ableton website. While you don't need to be fully proficient with Ableton Live, it will help to have a basic understanding.
Now let's get started with Up and Running with Ableton Analog.
- Creating a default preset
- Creating richer sounds with oscillator tuning
- Using filters to sculpt sounds
- Shaping volume with amp envelopes
- Creating motion with filter modulation
- Creating different synth sounds, from saw bass to vintage lead
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Ableton Analog
2. Creating and Shaping Sounds
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.