Join Josh Harris for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Remixing Techniques: Arranging and Song Form.
Since this is an intermediate course, you should be comfortable with importing…and editing audio files.…Throughout this course I will be working between four different DAWs, and you…should also be comfortable following along with me in your DAW of choice.…If you're not familiar with digital audio workstation software, you should check…out some of the courses right here, on the lynda.com online training library.…
- Reviewing the different types of arranging: music, remix, and radio/club
- Referencing a previous version of the song
- Listening to stems
- Creating a sketch arrangement
- Adding synths and guitars
- Developing the drums and bass
- Using time stretching
- Creating a radio edit from a club mix
- Adding special effects like drum fills and delays
Skill Level Intermediate
Remixing Techniques: Time Stretchingwith Josh Harris2h 51m Intermediate
Pro Tools: Music Editing for TV and Filmwith Skye Lewin3h 30m Intermediate
1. Arranging: An Overview
2. Arranging for the Radio
3. Arranging for the Club
4. Creating a Radio Edit from a Club Mix
5. Adding Arrangement Ear Candy
6. Final Listens
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.