Join JK Swopes for an in-depth discussion in this video What to know, part of MASCHINE and Ableton Live: Integrating the Apps.
- [Instructor] While this course is for everybody, I do expect you to have some understanding of using MASCHINE and Ableton Live. If you need a refresher, you can check out my MASCHINE courses in the library. If you need a refresher on Ableton, be sure to watch Ableton Live 9 Essential Training. If you have access to the downloads on the course page, I've provided a template that highlights my favorite way of using MASCHINE inside of Ableton Live.
- Setting up MASCHINE to work in Ableton Live
- Importing files into Ableton Live
- Recording your performance
- Dragging and dropping MIDI
- Triggering kits and instruments via MIDI
- Recording MIDI in real time
- Using MASCHINE for real-time audio input
- Creating audio loops from MASCHINE
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bringing Your MASCHINE Project into Ableton
Importing files into Ableton6m 16s
2. Using MASCHINE as a Sound Module In Ableton
3. Recording MIDI from MASCHINE into Ableton in Real Time
4. Using MASCHINE as a Real-Time Audio Input Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.