Learn how to use MASCHINE as a plugin for your favorite DAW. Start recording live performances and MIDI and creating loops for use in Ableton Live.
- [JK Swopes] Hey, what's up? This is JK Swopes, also known as saintjoe. I'm a producer, educator, consultant, and owner of MaschineTutorials.com I wanna welcome you to Using Maschine with Ableton Live. In this course, we'll take a look at bringing the Maschine plugin into Ableton, routing MIDI properly so you can trigger it, (drumming) and even exporting your project files so you can use them as audio clips in Ableton. We'll also take a look at triggering the kits and instruments for MIDI controllers or even your Ableton Push.
Then we'll take a look at using Maschine as a real time MIDI device, recording your kits and your instruments directly into Ableton. Finally, we'll take a look at my favorite way of working with Ableton and Maschine together, which is recording audio directly from the plugin into your Ableton track. (synthesizer music) With that said, let's dig in.
- Setting up MASCHINE to work in Ableton Live
- Importing files into Ableton Live
- Recording your performance
- Dragging and dropping MIDI
- Triggering kits and instruments via MIDI
- Recording MIDI in real time
- Using MASCHINE for real-time audio input
- Creating audio loops from MASCHINE