Learn how to use Operator, Ableton Live's virtual synthesizer, to create unique synth sounds.
- If you have access to the Exercise Files used throughout this title, they are organized in folders for each chapter. Within each chapter, there are live projects for many of the videos. Inside the live project folder, you'll find an Ableton live set. For Chapter Two, the live sets contain the finished sounds discussed in the videos. If you don't have access to the Exercise Files, you can follow along from scratch with your own assets. Now, let's get started with Up and Running with Ableton Operator.
- Choosing an oscillator waveshape
- Customizing oscillator waveshapes
- Sculpting sound with filters and filter envelopes
- Creating motion with LFOs
- Creating process EP, house bass, ambient FM, and other synth sounds