Join Rick Schmunk for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning Ableton Analog.
- If you have access to the exercise files used throughout this title, they are organized in folders for each chapter. Within each chapter, there's a live project for most of the videos. Inside the Live Project folder, you'll find and Ableton Live Set. Also, there's a Live Set called "Finished Presets" that includes the completed sounds from chapter two for your reference. You can open an Ableton Live Set by double clicking on it. If you don't have access to the exercise files, you can follow along from scratch with your own assets.
Now let's get started with Up and Running with Ableton Analog.
- Creating a default preset
- Creating richer sounds with oscillator tuning
- Using filters to sculpt sounds
- Shaping volume with amp envelopes
- Creating motion with filter modulation
- Creating different synth sounds, from saw bass to vintage lead
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Ableton Analog
2. Creating and Shaping Sounds
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.