- Setting up plugins and projects
- Creating a drumbeat
- Converting audio to MIDI
- Recording vocals
- Warping and editing clips
- Adding effects
- Using time commands
- Working with the mixer
- Using side chain compression
- Adding reverb and delay
- Mixing dynamically with automation
- Mastering a song
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, my name is Yeuda Ben-Atar and welcome to Up and Running with Ableton Live 9. In this course we' ll look at how to record, arrange, mix, and master a song. I'll start by showing you how to create the drumbeat using the drum rack. Then I'll show you how to record software instruments, as well as recording audio instruments like guitar and vocals using audio tracks. We'll see how to mix a song using EQ, compressors, and time-based effects, and we will be covering all these features, plus plenty of other tools and techniques.
So if you're ready to make music, let's get started with Up and Running with Ableton Live 9.
Remixing Techniques: Time Stretchingwith Josh Harris2h 51m Intermediate
Ableton Live 9 for Live Performancewith Yeuda Ben-Atar2h 20m Intermediate
1. Setting Up
5. Finishing the Song
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.