Join JK Swopes for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of MASCHINE and Ableton Live: Integrating the Apps.
- [JK] Thank you for watching the course, I hope this sparks…some creativity and ideas for using Maschine…and Ableton together.…Be sure to check out my other courses in the library,…if you need a refresher or you need to learn more about…Ableton Live, take a look at…Ableton Live 9 Essential Training, if you wanna learn…more about me, visit jkswopes.com, thank you.…
- Setting up MASCHINE to work in Ableton Live
- Importing files into Ableton Live
- Recording your performance
- Dragging and dropping MIDI
- Triggering kits and instruments via MIDI
- Recording MIDI in real time
- Using MASCHINE for real-time audio input
- Creating audio loops from MASCHINE
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bringing Your MASCHINE Project into Ableton
Importing files into Ableton6m 16s
2. Using MASCHINE as a Sound Module In Ableton
3. Recording MIDI from MASCHINE into Ableton in Real Time
4. Using MASCHINE as a Real-Time Audio Input Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.