Join Rick Schmunk for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Ableton Analog.
- Thanks for watching.…I hope this course has sparked your imagination…to start creating your own sounds with Ableton Analog.…Remember to experiment and have fun.…If you're looking for other courses on Ableton Live,…I definitely recommend my other courses,…Ableton Live 9 Essential Training…and Up and Running with Ableton Operator.…Also be sure to check out the Synth Programming Basics…and Beyond the Basics with Scott Hirsch.…Thanks again for watching,…and have fun exploring Ableton Analog.…
- Creating a default preset
- Creating richer sounds with oscillator tuning
- Using filters to sculpt sounds
- Shaping volume with amp envelopes
- Creating motion with filter modulation
- Creating different synth sounds, from saw bass to vintage lead
Skill Level Intermediate
Performing with Ableton Live: On Stage with St. Vincentwith Daniel Mintseris2h 4m Appropriate for all
Learning Songwriting: Ableton Livewith Yeuda Ben-Atar1h 10m Beginner
1. Up and Running with Ableton Analog
2. Creating and Shaping Sounds
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.