- [Narrator] Let's get ClyphX Pro…installed on your computer.…It's a very quick and straightforward process.…One thing to keep in mind, before I became ClyphX Pro,…it was known simply as ClyphX…and that legacy version continues to…be available as a free download.…It may still work, depending on your version of Ableton…and you can get a lot out of it,…however it is not interchangeable with ClyphX Pro.…It's no longer being developed or supported…and many of the examples in this course…will not work with ClyphX.…ClyphX Pro was introduced in 2017…and it is a far superior version of the script.…
It was rewritten from the ground up…with much improved functionality and lots of new features…and it is constantly being updated.…It's available from Isotonik Studios.…This page is a good resource,…there's a series of videos here.…They're called Q&A with Stray,…Stray is the developer of ClyphX Pro…and you're bound to get lots…of great ideas from these videos.…Once you have your license,…the installer download will be available…
- MIDI looping with no click
- Multitrack looping
- Working with X-Clips in CylphX Pro
- Enhanced looping with ClyphX Pro
- Multiple loops
- MIDI and audio overdubbing
- Live recording with multiple looping points
Skill Level Beginner
Ableton Live: Producing Electronic Musicwith Nate Mars3h 26m Intermediate
Ableton Live 10 Essential Trainingwith Rick Schmunk13h 42m Beginner
1. MIDI Looping with No Click
2. Multitrack Audio and MIDI Looping
3. Using ClyphX Pro
4. Enhanced Looping with ClyphX Pro
5. Working with Loopers
6. Looping in the Arrangement View
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.