Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Audio + Music and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Reviewing the different types of arranging: music, remix, and radio/club
- Referencing a previous version of the song
- Listening to stems
- Creating a sketch arrangement
- Adding synths and guitars
- Developing the drums and bass
- Using time stretching
- Creating a radio edit from a club mix
- Adding special effects like drum fills and delays
Skill Level Intermediate
Congratulations on finishing Remixing Techniques: Arranging and Song Form, and thanks a lot for watching! I hope that this course has inspired you to dive deeper into the art of musical arranging, regardless of whether or not you are creating tracks for radio or clubs. Remember, you can have the coolest 8- or 16-bar idea, but then that idea needs to be developed into a finished arrangement. Please feel free to email me with any questions at email@example.com and be sure to check out my other courses here at Lynda.com.
Thanks again for watching this course, and good luck with all of your current and future musical arrangements!