Ableton Live 8 Essential Training
Ableton Live 8 Essential Training with Rick Schmunk offers a comprehensive overview of Ableton's live audio and MIDI sequencing software and the techniques required to compose, record, and edit music, in real time, on stage, or in the studio. The course includes tutorials on compiling live sets from audio and MIDI clips, loops, or samples, applying MIDI effects, warping audio, and recording and producing songs in any number of contemporary styles. Exercise files are included with the course.
- Putting together a DAW system
- Setting up Ableton preferences
- Importing and exporting content
- Recording MIDI
- Editing and quantizing MIDI data
- Recording audio
- Recording in Arrangement view
- Using sends and returns in the Live Mixer
- Grouping tracks
- Signal processing
- Creating and editing automation envelopes
- Using fades to mask audio pops and clicks
- Looping and warping audio clips
- Mapping device controls to a MIDI keyboard
- Working with virtual instruments
- Integrating Live with Pro Tools and Logic
Hi! I'm Rick Schmunk, and I'm very happy to present to you Ableton Live 8 Essential Training. Ableton Live is a digital audio workstation designed to take musical ideas from notes just floating in your head, to a finished audio ready for final performance. I'll be teaching you Live from the ground up, from setting up an audio environment and hardware, to starting your first session, to recording live audio and MIDI into a track. I'll show you how to apply MIDI effects to your tracks to personalize the sound for your needs. I'll walk you through all the steps you'll need to warp audio, moving it closer to the tempo you want.
Finally, I'll show you how to work with other DAW systems like Pro tools and Logic to add additional processing controls and build more layered compositions. Let me show you how to produce beautiful music, and we'll start with "Ableton Live 8 Essential Training".
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Ableton Live 8 Essential Training .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: Can I use Ableton Live Lite to work through this course?
- A: For the most part, yes. However, there are a few limitations. For example, there are some drum sounds that won’t work with the Lite version. Lite also has a limited track count, which may cause problems with some of the larger Live Sets in the course. If you do not have the full version of Ableton Live, you can download a demo of Ableton Live Suite (http://www.ableton.com/download-suite-trial), which will run for 30 days. This will allow you to do everything in the course, and get a look at what the full version can do at the same time.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.
Ableton Live 9 Essential Training727,334 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals6,728,971 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training3,907,848 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,784,172 Views
Logic Pro X Essential Training1,135,619 Views
Audio Recording Techniques1,275,513 Views
Illustrator CC Essential Training (2013)3,019,140 Views