Join Sharif Nijim for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Amazon Web Services: Enterprise Security (2016).
- [Voiceover] Thanks for watching…Enterprise Security in AWS.…It's been a real pleasure accompanying you…on this exploration of security concepts…and tools within AWS.…I hope you gained an appreciation…for what a robust and complicated platform…AWS represents…and that the seeds for secure operations…are flourishing in your mind.…You should have a good understanding…of the AWS Shared Responsibility Model,…how to implement and manage security policies,…the various security controls within S3,…and approaches for handling security-related audits.…
AWS does a great job of maintaining…accurate documentation for its service offerings.…I highly recommend looking it over.…It's available at…aws.amazon.com/documentation.…If you are looking to bounce ideas off like-minded people,…the AWS user groups…provide a friendly environment in which to do so.…You can find them at aws.amazon.com/usergroups.…Finally, I encourage you to explore other AWS…and security-related courses in the library.…
Sharif Nijim couples pragmatic advice with practical examples that educate organizations on how to create a secure infrastructure within Amazon Web Services. Sharif explores the shared responsibility model of security, which splits duties between your company and AWS, and introduces key identity and access management concepts: users, groups, roles, and policies. At the end of the course, he helps you prepare for the inevitable audit of your AWS account(s).
- The AWS shared responsibility model and security landscape
- Enabling CloudTrail
- Configuring AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Troubleshooting IAM policies
- Granting temporary access
- Incorporating least privilege
- Controlling access to Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Preparing for security audits
- Getting audit help from Trusted Advisor
Skill Level Intermediate
Cybersecurity with Cloud Computingwith Malcolm Shore2h 25m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services Essential Trainingwith Jeff Winesett3h 56m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services Data Serviceswith Lynn Langit4h 31m Intermediate
1. AWS Security Foundations
2. IAM Concepts in AWS
3. S3 Access Management
4. Security Audits in AWS
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.