- QuickSight overview
- Connecting to AWS data sets and other data sources
- Transforming data
- Creating calculated and conditional fields
- Loading data to dashboards
- Creating and formatting visualizations
- Configuring dashboards
- Sharing your reports
Skill Level Beginner
- [Helen] Your BI team stores data, but how can you access it? QuickSight enables you to easily access and analyze your data. It enables user accessibility through color blind color palettes, automatically adjusting chart dimensions, and calculations that require no code. I'm Helen Wall, and I love helping people understand their data. Let's get started working with your data.
Data Visualization for Data Analystswith Bill Shander1h 31m Beginner
Data Visualization in R with ggplot2with Mike Chapple2h 27m Intermediate
Python for Data Visualizationwith Michael Galarnyk1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with AWS QuickSight
2. Extracting Data
3. Transforming Data
4. Loading Data
5. Creating Visualizations
6. Configuring Dashboards
7. Sharing Your Analysis
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.