Join Walt Ritscher for an in-depth discussion in this video Font and color options, part of Visual Studio 2010 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
What developer doesn't want absolute control over their coding editor?…Perhaps you prefer a dark background and neon blue text for your code.…When you configure your own fonts and color options, it's one way to…indulge your inner artist.…Let me start by showing you how to increase the font size in your code.…I'm inside a project in Visual Studio called FontAndColor.…I'm going to open these two code files down here: Book.cs--double-click on that…one--and I'm going to open Program.cs.…I'm going to move over to Book.cs, and then I'm going to use a feature of the mouse…scroll wheel in Visual Studio to enlarge this font size.…
Before I do that though, let me close this error list on here in the bottom of the…screen, and this output window. There you go.…I'm going to hold down the Control key, and then I'm going to use my mouse…wheel, and I'm going to zoom in to make the text larger.…Obviously, you would do this if you're having trouble reading the code.…If I switch over to Program.cs, and notice that it only affects the one file.…
- Creating a Visual Studio project
- Building the user interface
- Binding to an RSS feed
- Coding with IntelliSense
- Creating rich Internet applications with Silverlight
- Building Windows applications with Windows Forms
- Integrating with SQL Server
- Working with Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding extensibility in Visual Studio
- Working with data, ADO.NET and datasets
- Using source control
Skill Level Intermediate
Silverlight 3 Essential Trainingwith Walt Ritscher6h 50m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Exploring the Visual Studio Workspace (IDE)
3. Building a Simple Application
4. Exploring the Code Editors
5. Working with Code
6. Understanding the Project Types
7. Digging Into Your Data
8. Debugging Your Application
9. Testing Your Application
10. Deploying Your Application
11. Working with Source Control
12. Integrating with Microsoft Office Applications
Making an Excel 2010 add-in5m 21s
13. Extending Visual Studio
14. Configuring Your Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.