- View Offline
- What is Microsoft ASP.NET MVC?
- Creating your first ASP.NET MVC project
- Understanding the MVC architecture
- Interacting with models and ViewData
- Applying advanced layout techniques
- Routing requests to controller actions
- Validating user input
- Authenticating registered users
- Caching pages
- Reducing bandwidth usage with bundling and minification
- Displaying mobile-optimized content
- Simplifying a complex application with areas
- Configuring and deploying to IIS or Windows Azure
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jess Chadwick and welcome to ASP.NET MVC 4 Essential Training. In this course, we'll look at how to build dynamic and maintainable standards based web applications with Microsoft's powerful ASP.NET MCV framework. I'll start by showing you how to take advantage of Visual Studio's code generation tools to produce a working website in just a few clicks. Then, I'll show you how to add dynamic logic to your site by mixing standard HTML markup with server-side code, all driven by a software development pattern called the MVC pattern.
We'll be covering all of these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Let's get started with ASP.NET MVC 4 Essential Training.