- [Instructor] You can follow along with this course, using the provided exercise files. Just download the .zip file, and extract the folder to a location of your choice. I have extracted my copy on the desktop, for easy access. You'll see that the exercise files are organized by lessons. Chapter 01, Chapter 02, Chapter 03. This makes it easy for you to follow along with the video. Keep in mind that not every lesson will have exercise files.
Most folders will have a Begin and End folder, just like this. The Begin folder is a copy of our code, as it looks at the beginning of each video. The End folder has any modifications made to the code during the course of the video. Other folders will not have a Begin and End folder, because we start from scratch. To save space, the Begin and the End folders do not contain the node JS dependencies, so you will need to run MPM Install before attempting to use the exercise files.
But if you are using Visual Studio 2017, you can just run the CS Pros file and Visual Studio will download all node JS dependencies for you.
AuthorKazi Nasrat Ali
- Setting up a dev environment
- Front-end frameworks
- Templates: React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Aurelia.js
- NodeServices and Node.js
- Single-page application services
- Using HMR (Hot Module Replacement)
- Performing server-side prerendering
- Using node-chartist
- Creating a database, tables, and stored procedures
- Creating data models, controllers, and actions
- Adding React components and subcomponents
- Testing and publishing an app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Exploring ASP.NET Core SPA Project Templates
3. Creating a React and ASP.NET Core App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.