- [Narrator] For this course, I'm assuming that you're already comfortable with programming. In particular, you should be familiar with C#, have some basic knowledge of object-oriented programming, and be familiar with an IDE and integrated development environment like Visual Studio. If you're not familiar with some of these or if you have any questions while watching, I'd recommend checking out my other course, Learning .NET Programming.
- Converting a desktop app to be asynchronous
- Creating an ASP.Net Core project and model
- Creating a controller
- Converting synchronous code to asynchronous code
- Updating views
Skill Level Advanced
1. Async Recap and Desktop Demo
2. Update to Async in ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework Core
3. Reverse to Sync in ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework Core
Update views1m 39s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.