So there is no need to run Webpack manually,…or set up file watchers.…So the browser gets up-to-date content…and gets them very quickly.…Let's move over to Visual Studio,…and let me show you how to set it up,…and what it does for us developers.…Here is an ASP project with AngularJS as the front end.…The Webpack Dev Middleware setup is done in startup class's…configure method.…
So let's go there.…Startup.cs, and configure method.…Here we see that if the environment is development,…This middleware are all to be added.…And one of them is app.UseWebpackDevMiddleware.…
AuthorKazi Nasrat Ali
- Setting up a dev environment
- Front-end frameworks
- Templates: React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Aurelia.js
- NodeServices and Node.js
- Single-page application services
- Using HMR (Hot Module Replacement)
- Performing server-side prerendering
- Using node-chartist
- Creating a database, tables, and stored procedures
- Creating data models, controllers, and actions
- Adding React components and subcomponents
- Testing and publishing an app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Exploring ASP.NET Core SPA Project Templates
3. Creating a React and ASP.NET Core App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.