- [Instructor] In this video, we will create…a project with Vue.js as the front end framework.…As of client release, Visual Studio 2017…does not have a Vue template to create a project.…We need to use the command line…interface to create a project.…Let's go to our folder where we want…to create the project, that is 01_06.…Shift, right click, and open a command window here.…
We need to type dotnet new vue to create the project.…Next, install all the node dependencies.…NPM install.…Great, we now go back to the folder and open the folder.…We will open the project by double clicking the CSproj file.…Okay, let's run the project by pressing F5.…
Great, our app is up and running.…The same three components we see,…home, counter, and fetch data.…We have this data that is coming from…the server, so let's do some modification on this.…We can add a column, say, wind speed,…before summary, so we'll have temperature in…Celsius, Fahrenheit, then wind speed, and summary.…Let's close this and go back to,…we're in Visual Studio.…
AuthorKazi Nasrat Ali
- Setting up a dev environment
- Front-end frameworks
- Templates: React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Aurelia.js
- NodeServices and Node.js
- Single-page application services
- Using HMR (Hot Module Replacement)
- Performing server-side prerendering
- Using node-chartist
- Creating a database, tables, and stored procedures
- Creating data models, controllers, and actions
- Adding React components and subcomponents
- Testing and publishing an app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Exploring ASP.NET Core SPA Project Templates
3. Creating a React and ASP.NET Core App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.