Let's now go to Visual Studio and see how this works.…Alright, here is my Visual Studio.…Let me create a project and call it...…Prerendering.…And the chapter and video folder 02_07.…Click OK.…And let's go to React as the front-end framework.…Okay.…That is my project.…I'm going to create a new action method in HomeController.…
Let's just copy, paste, and rename this...…As prerendering.…Or Testprerendering.…And it will return the View,…so I'm going to create a View…which name is Testprerendering.…So under View folder,…
AuthorKazi Nasrat Ali
- Setting up a dev environment
- Front-end frameworks
- Templates: React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Aurelia.js
- NodeServices and Node.js
- Single-page application services
- Using HMR (Hot Module Replacement)
- Performing server-side prerendering
- Using node-chartist
- Creating a database, tables, and stored procedures
- Creating data models, controllers, and actions
- Adding React components and subcomponents
- Testing and publishing an app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Exploring ASP.NET Core SPA Project Templates
3. Creating a React and ASP.NET Core App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.