There are very many open-source Node packages…in the form of Npm that are written in Node.js.…To use these useful Npm packages,…Microsoft has integrated Node in ASP.net core technology…So, you can install any Npm package…and execute them at run time…in your ASP.net core application.…In order to use Node services,…we need to install Microsoft….AspNetCore.NodeServices package.…
With the command line,…dotnet add package and then the package name…and then add the reference in the using section…and configure it in the ConfigureServices() method…of startup class.…
AuthorKazi Nasrat Ali
- Setting up a dev environment
- Front-end frameworks
- Templates: React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Aurelia.js
- NodeServices and Node.js
- Single-page application services
- Using HMR (Hot Module Replacement)
- Performing server-side prerendering
- Using node-chartist
- Creating a database, tables, and stored procedures
- Creating data models, controllers, and actions
- Adding React components and subcomponents
- Testing and publishing an app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Exploring ASP.NET Core SPA Project Templates
3. Creating a React and ASP.NET Core App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.