- [Kazi] That brings us to the end of the course,…but we have only scratched the surface…of what ASP.NET Core 2.0 has to offer.…This isn't the end,…and I encourage you to learn more…by checking out some of the many courses…we have in our library,…such as Deploying ASP.NET Core Applications,…ASP.NET Core: Middleware,…and ASP.NET Core: Security.…And check back often…as we continue to add more exciting content…related to ASP.NET.…
Again, my name is Kazi Nasrat Ali…and thank you for watching.…
AuthorKazi Nasrat Ali
- Setting up a dev environment
- Front-end frameworks
- Templates: React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Aurelia.js
- NodeServices and Node.js
- Single-page application services
- Using HMR (Hot Module Replacement)
- Performing server-side prerendering
- Using node-chartist
- Creating a database, tables, and stored procedures
- Creating data models, controllers, and actions
- Adding React components and subcomponents
- Testing and publishing an app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Exploring ASP.NET Core SPA Project Templates
3. Creating a React and ASP.NET Core App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.