Join Jess Chadwick for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of ASP.NET Core: Razor Pages.
- [Narrator] Thank you for taking the time to explore…the Razor Pages framework with me.…I'm confident that with the knowledge you've gained…in this course, you'll be able to get out there and start…building your own web applications using this framework…right after you're done watching this video.…Keep in mind that all of the source code that…I wrote in this course is available to you.…Just in case you want to run my sample…application, and watch it in action.…Or if you just want to copy and paste…some of the code that I wrote.…Since the vast majority of web applications interact…with a database to store and retrieve data,…it's likely that you'll eventually need to know more…about this area, than the basic implementation…that I've shown in this course.…
So you're definitely going to want to check out…courses on data access, using Entity Framework.…Such as, Learning Entity Framework Core.…Likewise, if you're building a site with just a single user,…you may be able to get away with the very, very basic…implementation of user authentication that I've shown here.…
- Creating a new application
- Setting up pages
- Rendering dynamic content
- Reusing markup with layouts
- Increasing the maintainability of pages
- Processing data
- Validating input
- Securing an application
Skill Level Intermediate
Deploying ASP.NET Core Applicationswith Nate Barbettini57m 57s Intermediate
Building Web APIs with ASP.NET Corewith Chris Woodruff1h 7m Intermediate
ASP.NET Core: Test-Driven Developmentwith Richard Rout37m 30s Intermediate
1. Razor Pages Intro
What is Razor Pages?3m 5s
2. Razor Pages Basics
3. Reusing Markup with Layouts
4. Building Maintainable Applications
5. Working with Data
6. Validating User Inputs and Securing Your Application from Unauthorized Users
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.