- Alright, now that we have our development environment…ready and the necessary components are installed,…we can explore various project templates…and see what front-end JS libraries we can use…to develop single-page application with dot net core.…These options are Angular, React, React with Redux,…Vue, Aurelia, and Knockout.…We can explore this using command line interface…and issuing dot net new command.…
First, we will create a folder for our exercises.…Let's call it "My SPA" folder as you can see here.…Now, hold the shift button and right-click on My SPA.…And select open command window here.…Now issue the command dot net new.…This gives us all the options that dot net core can do,…but we are interested in the templates…for single-page applications.…
And these are Aurelia, Knockout, Vue,…Angular, React, and React with Redux.…We will now go to visual studio 2017 IDE…and explore these options.…Here is my visual studio 2017 IDE.…Let's select file, new, project.…And we select dot net core…and ASP dot net core web application.…
AuthorKazi Nasrat Ali
- Setting up a dev environment
- Front-end frameworks
- Templates: React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Aurelia.js
- NodeServices and Node.js
- Single-page application services
- Using HMR (Hot Module Replacement)
- Performing server-side prerendering
- Using node-chartist
- Creating a database, tables, and stored procedures
- Creating data models, controllers, and actions
- Adding React components and subcomponents
- Testing and publishing an app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Exploring ASP.NET Core SPA Project Templates
3. Creating a React and ASP.NET Core App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.