- [Instructor] In this video, I'm going to do some…touching up the CSS and some testing.…I have already added some CSS, let me first run the project…and see how it looks.…Let's click on List Customer.…So I have added some CSS to give it a little bit better…look than how it was before, even the Customer Search also.…The CSS that I have added is,…you can find it inside dot CSS,…the portion for this project is underneath this comment,…near CSS for customer components.…
Lis tab, changing the color, changing the height,…padding, giving some absolute position, putting left,…and changing the cursor to pointer.…So, lots of CSS you can add, more CSS you can add,…change anything that you see here.…And if you want to learn more about CSS,…check out many courses in a library.…We're going to now check the customer list component,…and see that everything is properly done here.…
Even the code also should be indented properly.…And this seems alright,…let me go back to the testing page and do some testing.…Customer, and let me click at Edit, and edit some text here.…
AuthorKazi Nasrat Ali
- Setting up a dev environment
- Front-end frameworks
- Templates: React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Aurelia.js
- NodeServices and Node.js
- Single-page application services
- Using HMR (Hot Module Replacement)
- Performing server-side prerendering
- Using node-chartist
- Creating a database, tables, and stored procedures
- Creating data models, controllers, and actions
- Adding React components and subcomponents
- Testing and publishing an app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Exploring ASP.NET Core SPA Project Templates
3. Creating a React and ASP.NET Core App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.