Press enter.…Now install all npm packages.…Npm install.…Alright.…Our packages are installed.…Now we need to install node services package.…Dotnet add package…Microsoft.AspNetCore.NodeServices.…(typing)…Look how great, that package that I installed.…
Let's go back to Windows Explorer.…Into the folder that we created our project…and open the project using Visual Studio.…And I will click csproj file.…Alright now, let's go to start up class…and add our service.…Services.AddNodeServices.…(typing)…Next, we will go to controller file to add a new method.…Let's add that in HomeController…and add the difference.…
AuthorKazi Nasrat Ali
- Setting up a dev environment
- Front-end frameworks
- Templates: React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Aurelia.js
- NodeServices and Node.js
- Single-page application services
- Using HMR (Hot Module Replacement)
- Performing server-side prerendering
- Using node-chartist
- Creating a database, tables, and stored procedures
- Creating data models, controllers, and actions
- Adding React components and subcomponents
- Testing and publishing an app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Exploring ASP.NET Core SPA Project Templates
3. Creating a React and ASP.NET Core App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.