- [Instructor] All right, now in this video,…I will create a controller to do CreateUpdate action,…so let's type it right here.…It will be something like GetCustomer,…but it will do the addition and updation of the customer.…So, it's going to be, let's call it public…and it should return IEnumerable customer list.…So, enumeration of customers,…and let's name it CreateUpdate,…CreateUpdateCustomer.…
And we will get customer from the front-end.…Let's set this to c.…Let's copy-paste some code from the code snippet.…So, I'm copying, pasting, and we'll explain what that is.…So, we have the CreateUpdateCust controller…and it is an HttpPost action.…We have initialized the connection string…just like we did for GetCustomers, the same initialization.…Then we have created a connection…and created a Command object…and called the StoredProcedure.…
This StoredProcedure will create or update…depending upon the customerId.…Now, we just have passed the parameters.…We have to pass all the parameters…for the customer's customerId, name, address,…
AuthorKazi Nasrat Ali
- Setting up a dev environment
- Front-end frameworks
- Templates: React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Aurelia.js
- NodeServices and Node.js
- Single-page application services
- Using HMR (Hot Module Replacement)
- Performing server-side prerendering
- Using node-chartist
- Creating a database, tables, and stored procedures
- Creating data models, controllers, and actions
- Adding React components and subcomponents
- Testing and publishing an app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Exploring ASP.NET Core SPA Project Templates
3. Creating a React and ASP.NET Core App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.