- [Instructor] Okay, now let's build…the customer search component.…We have built a lot of components in Customer list.…So we will be using them again in this component.…As you can see, same interface Customer,…same CustomersPaginated interface, CustomerState.…We just need to add the query here,…and then the Query interface will have…two properties, name and country.…We're going to build this such component…so that we can search by name or by country.…
So I have added the two strings here.…Now, we will be also doing Pagination,…so the same components I have moved…from the Customer list component,…we have to now build the two text boxes here.…But before that, let's go to DataController…and we need to add another action,…which will actually do searching the database,…and return the data.…So I need to add a controller.…
The signature is going to be…pretty much the same as GetCustomers.…So I'm going to copy this here,…and put it underneath.…Make sure this is the end or is it not the end.…So let's snap it up and I'm going to add it right here.…
AuthorKazi Nasrat Ali
- Setting up a dev environment
- Front-end frameworks
- Templates: React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Aurelia.js
- NodeServices and Node.js
- Single-page application services
- Using HMR (Hot Module Replacement)
- Performing server-side prerendering
- Using node-chartist
- Creating a database, tables, and stored procedures
- Creating data models, controllers, and actions
- Adding React components and subcomponents
- Testing and publishing an app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Exploring ASP.NET Core SPA Project Templates
3. Creating a React and ASP.NET Core App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.