- So far we have learned how to use ASP.NET Core…and tapped into the power of Node.js.…There are many wave related open-source node packages.…It could be in the area of charts, graphs,…image manipulations, you name it.…We can use them all while developing apps in APS.NET Core.…One particular charting of library…I want to talk about is node-chartist.…Node-chartist is a very popular node package.…
Let's dive into visual studio…and see how to use node-chartist.…Okay, we are going to create a project…under 02_09 folder, which is chapter two, and ninth video.…Let's double click and have begin folder,…and a folder called node-chartist.…So we open a command window here,…
AuthorKazi Nasrat Ali
- Setting up a dev environment
- Front-end frameworks
- Templates: React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Aurelia.js
- NodeServices and Node.js
- Single-page application services
- Using HMR (Hot Module Replacement)
- Performing server-side prerendering
- Using node-chartist
- Creating a database, tables, and stored procedures
- Creating data models, controllers, and actions
- Adding React components and subcomponents
- Testing and publishing an app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Exploring ASP.NET Core SPA Project Templates
3. Creating a React and ASP.NET Core App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.