Join Tiberiu Covaci for an in-depth discussion in this video Azure resource teardown, part of Deploying ASP.NET Applications.
- [Instructor] One thing you need to remember…is all those Azure resources that you are creating…during this course, if you are creating any of them,…should be removed when you're done with them.…Otherwise, you will incur costs that are unnecessary,…so please do not forget to remove your Azure resources.…
- Choosing a deployment strategy
- Installing IIS manually and automatically with PowerShell
- Deploying to IIS with Visual Studio
- Deploying to Azure
- Deploying to Docker
Skill Level Intermediate
ASP.NET MVC: HTTP Request Life Cyclewith Janan Siam2h 15m Advanced
1. Deployment Strategies
Choose a deployment strategy2m 47s
2. Preparing IIS Environment
3. Deploying to IIS
4. Deploy to Azure
5. Deploy to Docker
Next steps1m 45s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.