- [Narrator] In this video, I will add the navigation links,…next, previous and the page numbers.…And before that I want to mention that I added…Customer List as the title on top of the table…and also a title on top of the edit form.…And I also added some CSS to align the text boxes…so it will look like this right now.…I also see that ID is missing from this table.…Instead of ID I see names.…So let's go ahead and fix it.…
Go to Customer List,…and add the Customer ID right here.…Customer ID.…Save.…And let's see.…It automatically updated the table…through hot module replacement.…So, looks all good, fine list, now go ahead and,…start the work on navigation links.…Stop this.…First thing,…first we need to do some changes…to this API, Get Customers,…we'll add the page.…
Let's default as one.…And we will add the,…parameters, there are two parameters…this stored procedure needs.…so I can go ahead and just add the parameters…from the code snippet text.…And add it here.…And save.…So this would be it for the controller.…Now we need to do some coding…
AuthorKazi Nasrat Ali
- Setting up a dev environment
- Front-end frameworks
- Templates: React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Aurelia.js
- NodeServices and Node.js
- Single-page application services
- Using HMR (Hot Module Replacement)
- Performing server-side prerendering
- Using node-chartist
- Creating a database, tables, and stored procedures
- Creating data models, controllers, and actions
- Adding React components and subcomponents
- Testing and publishing an app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Exploring ASP.NET Core SPA Project Templates
3. Creating a React and ASP.NET Core App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.