- Alright, let's add another sub-component…to edit or add customers.…Before that, let's add the link…to our navigation bar, we can replace Counter,…we don't need it, CustomerList, or ListCustomer.…Save, go back to CustomerList component.…We need to add another property into CustomerState,…call it current customer of type Customer.…
Now we need to initialize this customer…in many places so let's go ahead…and add a helper class to do that.…Let's copy and paste some code snippet…that is in the exercise folder.…Let's copy this file and put it right here.…This is just a helper class,…it has a static method that initializes a customer…with empty strings and zero for the customerId…(mumbles)…And we're going to need that to initialize…the customer in many places,…so we need to initialize it here.…
So current customer, and that is the customer helper…or TheHelpers.…GetEmptyCustomer.…Now let's add another column to the table,…that will have a link, onClick=…and let's call this link Edit.…And we will also add into the header, let's call it Action.…
AuthorKazi Nasrat Ali
- Setting up a dev environment
- Front-end frameworks
- Templates: React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Aurelia.js
- NodeServices and Node.js
- Single-page application services
- Using HMR (Hot Module Replacement)
- Performing server-side prerendering
- Using node-chartist
- Creating a database, tables, and stored procedures
- Creating data models, controllers, and actions
- Adding React components and subcomponents
- Testing and publishing an app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Exploring ASP.NET Core SPA Project Templates
3. Creating a React and ASP.NET Core App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.