- [Instructor] All right, now that our back end is ready,…we now have to do some updates in the front end.…So we have to do the changes in the render method.…Here we're going to add two text boxes, one for name,…and the other for country.…So let's just put them in two different divs.…Let's start with name.…I'm going to close the div and let's put a name.…Query by a query name.…
And put the text box here and put type="text"…and ID is name.…And list in the text box.…And we need to add an onChange event too…so that when we change the text in the text box,…it will pick up the change…and it will file the back end call, the API call,…get the results, and so the results in the front end.…So let's add the onChange event.…
I have added some code snippets here.…I'm going to copy it and then explain.…So add the onChange event.…So whenever it changed the name,…the onChange event picks up the name, the value.…So event.target.value is initialized with the name variable.…And the country variable is ordered in the state,…so we are not doing any changes there.…
AuthorKazi Nasrat Ali
- Setting up a dev environment
- Front-end frameworks
- Templates: React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Aurelia.js
- NodeServices and Node.js
- Single-page application services
- Using HMR (Hot Module Replacement)
- Performing server-side prerendering
- Using node-chartist
- Creating a database, tables, and stored procedures
- Creating data models, controllers, and actions
- Adding React components and subcomponents
- Testing and publishing an app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Exploring ASP.NET Core SPA Project Templates
3. Creating a React and ASP.NET Core App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.