- [Instructor] In this video I'm…going to add a React component.…Under components folder we have…ready-made file components but for us,…we need to add one component.…Let's select new item and we go…to web and typescript JSX file.…Let's name it customer list.…Okay, alright, first thing first,…I'm going to set the router for this page.…
Go to routes.tsx and add the import,…then add the route.…Now we're going to add the standard…import section at the top of the page.…Let's go to fetch data and copy this and put it here.…Next we need to create some interfaces…just like the models we created for the back end.…Interface customer, we need…to add customer ID, the property names…are the same as the back end model…except that the first letter is lowercase.…
Add the rest, to save you some typing,…I have added them in this code snippet…file that you'll find in the folder.…Just copy and paste here.…We got that interface, we need…another interface called customers paginated.…This will hold the customer array…and total pages, which is number.…
AuthorKazi Nasrat Ali
- Setting up a dev environment
- Front-end frameworks
- Templates: React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Aurelia.js
- NodeServices and Node.js
- Single-page application services
- Using HMR (Hot Module Replacement)
- Performing server-side prerendering
- Using node-chartist
- Creating a database, tables, and stored procedures
- Creating data models, controllers, and actions
- Adding React components and subcomponents
- Testing and publishing an app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Exploring ASP.NET Core SPA Project Templates
3. Creating a React and ASP.NET Core App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.