- [Narrator] About the Sample App.…I will build an admin website, or admin portal,…for a website that sells vitamins and supplements online…to the customers.…You can see the customer facing page here…at hplussport.com.…Let's go there.…Here is the website.…This is a fictitious website created for learning purposes.…As you can see there are very many products, vitamins,…irons, calcium, and so on.…
A customer, or a web visitor, can visit this page,…add to cart whatever products they want,…and then supply personal information…and payment information to checkout.…Now the site that I will be building is an admin portal…for this website so we will be able to see customer data.…So I have two components, list customer and search customer.…In list customer, it just lists all the customers.…You can browse by next, next.…
You can also go to a particular page by clicking on this,…say for example, 13th page.…And you can edit customer's data, add or update.…You can also search any customer.…For example, I want to search Tim.…So I type T, as soon as I type T,…
AuthorKazi Nasrat Ali
- Setting up a dev environment
- Front-end frameworks
- Templates: React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Aurelia.js
- NodeServices and Node.js
- Single-page application services
- Using HMR (Hot Module Replacement)
- Performing server-side prerendering
- Using node-chartist
- Creating a database, tables, and stored procedures
- Creating data models, controllers, and actions
- Adding React components and subcomponents
- Testing and publishing an app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Exploring ASP.NET Core SPA Project Templates
3. Creating a React and ASP.NET Core App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.